Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Besides Cherie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Arizona Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    What Other Female Rockers are your faves ?

    Here's my list...

    Stevie Nicks

    stevienicks 03

    Janis Joplin
    Grace Slick

    grace10 6 77 2

    Kate Bush

    BBC014 Kate BUSH P

    Loreena McKennitt

    artist 346

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Lemme see now........

    Joan Jett
    Katt Lowe
    Terri Nunn
    Cyndi Lauper
    Kate and Cindy (B52s)
    Pink
    Tina Turner
    Patty Smyth
    Ronnie Spector

    I might be forgetting some Rock Gals (besides Cherie) who rock my world there.

    Cherie is in a league of her own though, 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Duh!!! I forgot Deborah Harry!

    I mean, jeez, I only have a million of her records!
    Why would I remember her?!?!

    Lack-o-caffeine maybe???
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    joan03

    Joan Jett

    Dusty2s

    Dusty Springfield

    crow sheryl photo sheryl crow 6202224

    Sheryl Crow

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Also....

    CHRISTINE MCVIE

    christinemcvie2004

    DONNA GODCHAUX

    tn donnajean

    and dare I say....

    KAREN CARPENTER

    Karen Carpenter 20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic